Hi! I'm here with a small roguelike I've made, done with slick2d and marteEngine:CryptoRL 2Play CryptoRL2 now!
It's a "classic" roguelike with permadeath, monsters and simple objective: find an exit for next level. Could you please give me some feedback about it? I really appreciate it!
For more information, please go to my blog: http://randomtower.blogspot.it/2016/04/cryptorl-version-10-is-out.html
Again, any feedback is appreciated!
* add new items: sword (+1 attack) and shield (+1 defense)
* From Archifenix: put in menu screen that using F2 you can go fullscreen
* BUG From Archifenix: the text at the top is blocked from view until you repeat the same action a few times (fighting an aberration for example resulted in health being lost but the text only scrolling into view after the third or so hit)
* BUG from Pavel Provotorov: Sounds when the player/monster recieves damage
* BUG from Pavel Provotorov: Adding health bars to mosters. The combat is hard without those
* added new monsters: Fungus, Shade, Ring, Formian, RedFlame, BlueFlame
* level balancing for new monsters