Author Topic: Domain names  (Read 13065 times)

Mariz

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Domain names
« on: November 09, 2021, 06:20:58 PM »
For the past 6 years, I have been using the same domain name. But this year I didn’t manage to renew my domain name in time. I just discovered that the registrar has blocked my domain name. I don't even have any way to restore it.
What can I do? Is there really no solution?

Aldarilex

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Domain names
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 10:32:31 PM »
I don't think the domain name was permanently blocked right away. At least I have not encountered such problems. Perhaps, if a lot of time has passed, you will have to pay 200-300 dollars. And you can also go to another registrar, where the conditions are more favorable. I use pananames.com registrar. I also once forgot to renew on time and a whole month passed. I only paid $50 to renew.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 10:48:10 AM by Aldarilex »

Mariz

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 09:25:24 PM »
It is very expensive...

Aldarilex

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 02:13:36 PM »
It is very expensive...
Yes, so you can try another registrar. It is good if all the conditions and prices are known in advance, even before the registration of the domain name.

gulshan212

• Newcomer
  • Software Developer
    • View Profile
    • AB Smartly
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 08:41:34 AM »
Well, you can consider similar domain name if previous one is no longer available, if still same problem is there then you can contact to the contact the registrar.
Thanks
I am an Engineer. I completed my engineering in Computer Science & Engineering. I am a Web & App Developer. I like playing cricket and volleyball.