Author Topic: Changing cogmind interface?  (Read 8387 times)

Generatid

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Changing cogmind interface?
« on: August 15, 2021, 06:30:24 PM »
Hi all. First time post, so apologies if this is not where this post fits.

Recently I've been playing Cogmind, and enjoying it a lot. But the screen doesn't quite fit my monitor, so the bottom part is cut off. This means I can't see the bottommost row of my inventory when I have any extensions to it. Is there a way to change the interface so that only 5 lines are shown? I've tried changing resolution and font size but the results look too weird to me.

Thank for any aid.

JamesMcdonald

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • APK GTA 5 Mobile
Re: Changing cogmind interface?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 10:24:57 PM »

Recently I've been playing Cogmind, and enjoying it a lot. But the screen doesn't quite fit my monitor, so the bottom part is cut off. This means I can't see the bottommost row of my inventory when I have any extensions to it. Is there a way to change the interface so that only 5 lines are shown? I've tried changing resolution and font size but the results look too weird to me.

Thank for any aid.
there are a few things you could try that might help:

Check if there are any in-game settings that allow you to adjust the interface size. Some games will let you change the scale of the interface to better fit your screen.

Try adjusting your monitor's display settings. Depending on your monitor, there may be options to adjust the aspect ratio or overscan to better fit the game's interface.

If neither of those options work, you could try using a third-party program like Borderless Gaming. This program can help you adjust the size and position of the game window so that it fits properly on your screen.

TobyAdam

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2024, 09:17:39 AM »
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like an issue with screen resolution scaling. You might want to check if Cogmind has a windowed mode or borderless window option in the settings, which can help fit the game better on your screen. Alternatively, you could try adjusting the scaling settings on your monitor or in your computer's display settings to see if that resolves the cutoff issue without distorting the visuals too much.

acceptablestinker

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2024, 01:37:06 AM »

Thank for any aid.
Hello, maybe you should go into the settings and adjust the aspect ratio to see if it's suitable or not because I'm afraid it depends on each device configuration.

Gregnew

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2024, 03:15:12 PM »

Thank for any aid.

To address the interface issue in Cogmind, try adjusting the game's resolution and UI scaling settings within its options menu or switch to windowed mode for manual resizing flexibility.