Author Topic: A half naked man with a big nose in a dungeon, Gunkle Dungeon (alpha demo)  (Read 223 times)

Dreadoosa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Here's a link to a roguelike I've been working on for a year plus!  The goal of this game is to make a more visual roguelike that is a bit friendlier to new people to the genre visually while still maintaining the depth of traditional roguelikes!  I'd really love to hear some veterans try this game out and let me know what they think, there are already 30+ spells, 30-ish weapons, plenty of armors, rings, boots, socks, and of course boxers to equip as you explore one of FOUR dungeons that will be added later in development.

Dreadoosa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A half naked man with a big nose in a dungeon, Gunkle Dungeon (alpha demo)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 08:34:44 AM »
I can't seem to post links at the moment, but you can find the game on itch.io if you search Gunkle Game!

Dreadoosa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A half naked man with a big nose in a dungeon, Gunkle Dungeon (alpha demo)
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 05:06:09 AM »

Started working on the UI placement more.  Thoughts on the placement?  What do you guys think?

Dreadoosa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Email

The games UI is getting a massive overhaul so you can get a better understanding of what every single piece of equipment does for you, you'll be able to see the way your equipment increases your stats as well as the attributes your equipment has in case you develop silver allergies or you need to know if you're wearing something particularly flammable..