Author Topic: Possession (formerly Possession 2) - Beta almost ready!  (Read 22743 times)

AgingMinotaur

• Protector of the @
  • Original Discriminating Buffalo Man
    • View Profile
    • Land of Strangers
Re: Possession (formerly Possession 2) - Beta almost ready!
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2018, 07:37:17 AM »
Exciting news. Good luck on the road ahead. (I'm curious, but afraid I don't have a lot of time to playtest these days.)

As always,
Minotauros
This matir, as laborintus, Dedalus hous, hath many halkes and hurnes ... wyndynges and wrynkelynges.

Rickton

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Weirdfellows
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2018, 01:46:45 PM »
Here's a brief update on the status of Possession.
The game's gone out to a small group of initial testers, and I've got some feedback that I'll be working on.

Aside from that, the main things I still need to do are:
  • Sounds
  • Music
  • Achievements
  • Steam integration for achievements

All of those were things that I was working on while making the rest of the game, but decided to put on hold to finish the content and gameplay. So I already had a good amount of sounds and some music made, it's not all coming from scratch here! I've mostly been working on finishing up the sounds recently, and I've been making good progress on that.

I'll be sending the game out for a second round of testing to a larger group once I have the sounds and achievements done. I'll be working on the music and Steam integration while it's with the second round. I have several people who have expressed interest in testing who haven't gotten it yet, so for the time being I'm not taking more applicants. I'll make another post if that changes.
Creator of the 7DRL Possession: Escape from the Nether Regions
Currently working on a sequel, simply titled Possession

Rickton

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Weirdfellows
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2018, 11:23:29 PM »
I believe I'm done with creating the sounds for the game! Obviously I'm sure one or two might have been missed that will come up in testing, but aside from that I should be done with them.

Now the last thing that should remain before Beta 2 is implementing and testing all the achievements.

Unfortunately, although I really wanted to get the game out this year, it doesn't look like that'll be happening. I do plan to have Beta 2 out for testing next month, though.
Creator of the 7DRL Possession: Escape from the Nether Regions
Currently working on a sequel, simply titled Possession