Author Topic: Serial Killer Roguelike  (Read 108872 times)

DrOctapu

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Serial Killer Roguelike
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2010, 02:29:21 AM »
Unfortunately, I am banned from posting on the Bay12Forums. As I have no intent of trolling anyone or coming off as a troll, I am not going to use tor or a proxy or something else to log in, as it's their decision and I can respect that. I know that I'm not CrimsonKing, and I hope that others do too, but ToadyOne and ThreeToe do not. I'll have to live with the inability to lurk, too, as they have me IP banned, forever. Seems harsh and baseless, unfortunately. Additionally, I withdraw my offer for help in creating the game.
EDIT: I have got the tileset that the guy used in the hoax, it's located at http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8687/53060447.png .
EDIT 2: He has left youtube now after finding out that I was posting quotes from our conversation. He said some awful stuff about toadyone and his fanbase, myself, and his fanbase. He deleted the youtube account shortly after, and has seen this thread.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 05:05:41 AM by DrOctapu »

Kusgnos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2010, 05:56:23 AM »
Unfortunately, I am banned from posting on the Bay12Forums. As I have no intent of trolling anyone or coming off as a troll, I am not going to use tor or a proxy or something else to log in, as it's their decision and I can respect that. I know that I'm not CrimsonKing, and I hope that others do too, but ToadyOne and ThreeToe do not. I'll have to live with the inability to lurk, too, as they have me IP banned, forever. Seems harsh and baseless, unfortunately. Additionally, I withdraw my offer for help in creating the game.
EDIT: I have got the tileset that the guy used in the hoax, it's located at http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8687/53060447.png .
EDIT 2: He has left youtube now after finding out that I was posting quotes from our conversation. He said some awful stuff about toadyone and his fanbase, myself, and his fanbase. He deleted the youtube account shortly after, and has seen this thread.

Someone should lock this thread too. The trolling is pretty much over, haha. Trying to continue it here is silly.

DrOctapu

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2010, 07:12:37 AM »

Someone should lock this thread too. The trolling is pretty much over, haha. Trying to continue it here is silly.
Yeah, but we should get another going to find developers. Bay12 had quite a few but they've been locking threads and banning people baselessly.

alexpoysky

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2010, 01:37:49 PM »
His stupid cunt wife told him to stop, which is why he did. It wasn't an actual troll, just that he has a bitchey wife who kept him from making something neat. Oh well, good job there no nuts.

DrOctapu

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2010, 04:16:32 PM »
His stupid cunt wife told him to stop, which is why he did. It wasn't an actual troll, just that he has a bitchey wife who kept him from making something neat. Oh well, good job there no nuts.
Who told you that? That's much more disappointing than the troll.

Slash

• Creator of Roguetemple
  • Administrator
  • Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • Slashie.net
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2010, 05:16:21 PM »
This topic has been locked, relevant discussion has been moved into this topic