Author Topic: Looking for a Team  (Read 31913 times)

corremn

• Rogueliker
  • SewerJack Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Demise RogueLike Games
Re: Looking for a Team
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 12:50:15 AM »
It is. I think people that have to deal with Krice on a more than never-again basis develop a protective shell after awhile ;D

It is funny though, its just that to a newbie his comments can be negative at times.  Perhaps he needs to spend a few points on his diplomacy skill.

Try
"Your ants are pretty cool, but I would like to see some textures applied to your models etc..."
instead of
"Ohhh, good for you. f--k sake, man, you're f-----g amateur. Seriously, man, you and me, we're f-----g done professionally."
corremn's Roguelikes. To admit defeat is to blaspheme against the Emperor.  Warhammer 40000 the Roguelike

Krice

• (Banned)
  • Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 06:01:23 AM »
I'm not saying it's not possible to create a game with that level of modelling skills, especially if you find people with matching skills in other areas of game development. I'm just guessing that when your models look great it's easier to find people to join the team.

Jeheace

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Jeheace's Deviantart
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 01:59:27 AM »
I thank you all for your input, including Krice.

I understand what you were trying to say, but like I said, I just threw those together real quick.

Besides, I wanted to do low poly similar to Kings Field, more for nostalgia reasons than anything else.

Most likely, I'll either take Z's suggestion, or just set them up in a random database for anyone to use.