Author Topic: Triangle Wizard R 10.03 released  (Read 3867 times)

getter77

• Protector of the Temple
  • Global Moderator
  • Rogueliker
    • View Profile
Triangle Wizard R 10.03 released
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:34:29 PM »
http://trianglewizard.webs.com/index.htm

Yes, update time! Granted it took me long enough, but as I mentioned before my education takes me quite some time, so I just couldn't keep up with releasing an update every two weeks or so. Anyway I am pushing this out now because I will be staying abroad for an internship next week for a few months, so I am not sure how much time I might have then.

Anyway, this update adds two new races, a few fixes, and an alternative ending. Yes, that's right, there is a new ending, a new final boss and a couple of new levels with new monsters. Now, it is a difficult one, and you are required to meet certain requirements, but it is an alternative ending, so the old one is still available (and is easier I think). Hints can be found during a certain quest.

Patch 10.03 Notes:

-Fixed a few typos in death texts.
-Added the Mechayon race.
-Added the Djinn race.
-Added a minor fix to the Cyclone Blast spell causing it now to correctly work with some projectile modifying scrips.
-Modified the appearance of flying a tad.
-Added an alternative ending complete with some new dungeon levels, creatures and a new final boss. It might take some tries to unlock it though. It increases the number of levels from 107 to 113. It also reveals some backstory on Maevalin.
-Dread Touch disease can no longer lower spell storage below zero.
-Fixed a bug which could cause sigil protectors to cast spells at insane levels.
-Maevalin is now immune to the Charm and Anarchy spells.
-Fixed a bug that caused bosses to try to melee you even though they shouldn't.

Wow, an alternate endgame and a pair of new races----nifty.    8)
Brian Emre Jeffears
Aspiring Designer/Programmer/Composer
In Training

Skeletor

• Rogueliker
  • villains ftw
    • View Profile
Re: Triangle Wizard R 10.03 released
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 06:17:26 PM »
Good!
What I enjoy the most in roguelikes: Anti-Farming and Mac Givering my way out. Kind of what I also enjoy in life.