Author Topic: Desktop Dungeons pre-orders now open  (Read 5098 times)

getter77

• Protector of the Temple
  • Global Moderator
  • Rogueliker
    • View Profile
Desktop Dungeons pre-orders now open
« on: June 02, 2011, 11:39:25 AM »
http://www.desktopdungeons.net/

Finally, after a long haul, pre-orders have opened up on the PC/Mac side for the full and proper Unity version of Desktop Dungeons---as well as another enhanced release of the freeware Alpha!

Desktop Dungeons PC/Mac Pre-Order : $10.00

You’ll receive the full game on PC and/or Mac for $15 $10. Save 33%!
    Get access to the closed beta as soon as it begins.

Desktop Dungeons Special Edition PC/Mac Pre-Order : $20.00

You’ll receive the Special Edition of the full game on PC and/or Mac for $25 $20. Save 20%!
    Special Edition bonus content: Additional Kingdom building, extra challenge quests and a unique character class.
    Access to the closed beta as soon as it begins.
    Our eternal gratitude.

Desktop Dungeons Exclusive Edition PC/Mac Pre-order : $75.00 (6 left!)

You’ll receive the Special Edition of the full game on PC and/or Mac and in-game reference for $100 $75. Save 25%!
    We’ll contact you during development in order to find a way to include a reference to you in the full game somehow. It might be flavor text on a quest, it might be as the discoverer of a dungeon, that depends on the ideas we have from your info!
    Special Edition bonus content: Additional Kingdom building, extra challenge quests and a unique character class.
    Access to the closed beta as soon as it begins.
    Proof that you’re an indelible part of the Desktop Dungeons mythos via mention in the credits!

They seem to have started with 20 slots on that Exclusive Edition, so being down to 6 as of this moment in a few hours counts as a Good Sign I think!   8)   Paypal and PayFast are the pair of options thus far, and I believe they intend to try to get on various Digital Distro platforms as they can down the line

Finally, here is what's new with the Alpha:

Not too many changes, just some bug-fixes, general cleanup and some interface changes. Oh! And a new class! And a new dungeon! Enjoy. Yes, your existing saves will carry over just fine.

http://www.desktopdungeons.net/?page_id=11
Brian Emre Jeffears
Aspiring Designer/Programmer/Composer
In Training

Darren Grey

• Rogueliker
  • It is pitch black. You are likely to eat someone.
    • View Profile
    • Games of Grey
Re: Desktop Dungeons pre-orders now open
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 02:06:41 PM »
It's also worth noting that the developers will be at E3 this week as part of IndieCade's booth.

I wonder if they'd consent to an interview for RogueTemple...

Ouren

• Newcomer
  • "Huzzah!"
    • View Profile
    • Wolfgame
    • Email
Re: Desktop Dungeons pre-orders now open
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 09:58:14 PM »
It's also worth noting that the developers will be at E3 this week as part of IndieCade's booth.

I wonder if they'd consent to an interview for RogueTemple...

I believe they would.
Wolfgang Wozniak
Creative Director
http://wolfgame.com/
Twitter: @Ouren