Author Topic: LambdaHack and new content  (Read 16563 times)

Man of Letters

• Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LambdaHack and new content
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 11:43:27 AM »
Actually, I've just added a few more tactics, which can be changed with Ctrl-T during a game, as opposed to being set for the whole game in content. One of them makes your followers ignore all items. Another lets your henchmen only melee, yet another only melee and throw (both are useful, e.g, when setting an ambush around a staircase, otherwise the henchmen crowd over staircases or just wander away). Unfortunately, the tactics change UI is still very cumbersome, contributions welcome.

tuturto

• Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • pyherc
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2015, 09:24:32 PM »
Played around with the a bit and they seem useful. Most of the time I'm perfectly happy to let the squad members freely pick up all the times and mostly decide what they want to do. But as you said, things like setting ambushes require more fine control and there these tactics help quite a bit.
Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
 - Bill Nye

Man of Letters

• Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 02:30:10 PM »
v0.5.0.0 is out (http://forums.roguetemple.com/index.php?topic=4701.0). The content API is unchanged vs v0.4.101.1 and it's now frozen and will be supported for a longer time in this form.

I'm looking for OSX binaries for the example LambdaHack game and for Allure of the Stars, as well as for any success reports and links to games defined with v0.5.0.0 content API.

Have fun and feel free to ask any questions!