Author Topic: Hereby I take a crap on Granada's city council laws.  (Read 10994 times)

Psiweapon

• Rogueliker
  • Im in ur rougeliekz, pixelling ur tielz!
    • View Profile
    • I Lovemaking Tiles
Hereby I take a crap on Granada's city council laws.
« on: March 21, 2011, 11:51:38 AM »

I've just received a €165 fine for *drinking a can of beer* in a square at Granada around a year ago.
Last schoolyear the Granada city council passed a law interdicting concentration of the youth in public spaces.

Leaving alone that it's probably inconstitutional under our current constitution (1978), this laws have the only goal of copulating with peoples' lives. You can't even drink a juice or cocoa brik on the street - I wonder if they are fining children too?

I'm being told that I was participating in a "botellón" (binge drinking on the street), while I WAS NOT: I was basking in the sun with my girlfriend and I had nothing to do with the rest of the people that were in that square. Also, nevermind that not a single neighbor ever complained, people were really calm, the street wasn't being littered, and it isn't even a place which sees much people through, nor has it car access.

Seriously, spanish governments are run by thieves with penises for heads who deserve an electroshock. Where are the terrists when you need them? :P
The invisible hand is a lie, the fiendish dogma of the market cultists. Lest the apostasy grows strong, their blood god will devour each and everyone, pious and infidel alike.

Krice

• (Banned)
  • Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hereby I take a crap on Granada's city council laws.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 01:44:12 PM »
It's like parking tickets in Finland, you get them all the time for no reason. Our cities were designed in medieval for horse and carriages so it's difficult to have enough parking space for cars. That's why it's so easy to get the ticket, but it's really a legal form of stealing your money.

siob

• Rogueliker
  • blit(brain)
    • View Profile
    • gamejs
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 10:17:34 AM »
don't get me started about people driving cars. in cities.)Q#(@$FJASL

Skeletor

• Rogueliker
  • villains ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 08:51:42 PM »
I just can't imagine spanish nightlife with no alcol on the streets!
What I enjoy the most in roguelikes: Anti-Farming and Mac Givering my way out. Kind of what I also enjoy in life.

Slash

• Creator of Roguetemple
  • Administrator
  • Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • Slashie.net
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 04:51:47 PM »
Does Granada still have a casus belli with castille? if so, becoming an independent nation may prove useful

Psiweapon

• Rogueliker
  • Im in ur rougeliekz, pixelling ur tielz!
    • View Profile
    • I Lovemaking Tiles
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 05:42:22 PM »
Does Granada still have a casus belli with castille? if so, becoming an independent nation may prove useful

What? Do you mean from times of the "reconquista", when the, in the time, enlightened Moors were driven out of the Iberian Peninsula?

Also, Andalusia can't become independent of spain, it'd have to be the other way around  ;D nobody in the world would buy the "spain brand" without Andalusia. We make too big a part of spanish identity.
The invisible hand is a lie, the fiendish dogma of the market cultists. Lest the apostasy grows strong, their blood god will devour each and everyone, pious and infidel alike.

Slash

• Creator of Roguetemple
  • Administrator
  • Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • Slashie.net
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 11:56:55 AM »
Yes, I guess I played too much Europa Universallis II and III :)