Author Topic: The 2011 7D7DRL Challenge Logo Challenge has started!  (Read 5579 times)

Slash

• Creator of Roguetemple
  • Administrator
  • Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • Slashie.net
    • Email
The 2011 7D7DRL Challenge Logo Challenge has started!
« on: January 26, 2011, 08:03:57 PM »
What is a Seven Day Seven Day Roguelike Challenge Logo?

A Seven Day Seven Day Roguelike Challenge Logo is a logo for an Annular Seven Day Roguelike Challenge, created in seven days. This means the artist stopped doodling one hundred and sixty eight hours after they started scribbling drawings.

--------------

A Seven Day Seven Day Roguelike Challenge Logo (7D7DRLCL) can be drawn at any time. However, a particular agreement was reached that it would be fun to schedule a specific week for a challenge. This allows the various artists to know that others are also desperately exporting their logos to their best quality on the 167th hour.

The week for the Seven Day Seven Day Roguelike Challenge Logo Challenge has been chosen!

Within the week of January 29th to February 6h, you are hereby challenged to sketch a seven days roguelike challenge logo in 168 hours!

To participate, follow these simple steps:

1) Any time on January 29th or 30th (as measured in your time zone), post to rec.games.roguelike.development that you have started work on your Seven Day Roguelike Challenge Logo.
2) Design a logo.
3) After 168 hours, if you have completed a cute logo, post your success to roguetemple and/or r.g.r.d!  If not, post your lack of results to roguetemple and/or r.g.r.d, where we will all commiserate and agree that, given a few scant more hours, it could have been great.

Good Luck with your Logos!

Krice

• (Banned)
  • Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The 2011 7D7DRL Challenge Logo Challenge has started!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 11:27:11 AM »
1) Any time on January 29th or 30th (as measured in your time zone), post to rec.games.roguelike.development that you have started work on your Seven Day Roguelike Challenge Logo.

I hope everyone will reply to same thread. I already hate zillions of 7DRL start posts in rgrd. It's like spam, but with less content!

Anyway, I'm in. I got a nice idea which I hope no one else has figured out.

Krice

• (Banned)
  • Rogueliker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The 2011 7D7DRL Challenge Logo Challenge has started!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 08:53:31 AM »
for an Annular

Is it annular or annual?