Author Topic: H.E.R.O. (in Facebook)  (Read 4619 times)

akospi

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Email
H.E.R.O. (in Facebook)
« on: June 14, 2010, 11:30:35 AM »

As an old fan of roguelike games, I decided to create one that runs in the Facebook. It has little more graphics and uses mouse to do things. But all the things should be there: skills, quests, dungeons and items. Everything just runs inside the web browser.

Being an facebook application, the game enables that player actions can involve all other players. This makes it possible to make everybody to see who has done what and when, as well as to share shops items with each other. Makes it also possible to ask friends to join in (in game, the friend basicly sells his/her soul to your use if the invitation is accepted).

Those who want to contribute to the game, by giving ideas, reporting bugs, and so on. Go check it out. The game is constantly updated, and I try to reward each player who helps me in my game project.

So, if anybody wants to try it, and is registered in the facebook, you can find the game in the Facebook Games - H.E.R.O. or by clicking this direct link: http://apps.facebook.com/facebookgrs

PS. Due the facebook's constant "destroy everything that works" - policy, the game sometimes has downtime that can last from 1-2 days.