Author Topic: Soulblight  (Read 3985 times)

abraksil

• Priest
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Soulblight
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2017, 12:25:38 PM »

Today I have just a little update as we're preparing for a big announcement next week :) We've recently improved on our shopping mechanic. Now you will be able to acquire individual items instead of paying for entire batch. The interface became more intuitive as well!

abraksil

• Priest
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2017, 08:33:10 PM »
Hey Everybody!
As I mentioned last week, today I have a big announcement :) We’ve been preparing it for weeks, and now we’re finally ready! Soulblight will go live at kickstarter on August 17th! We will be revealing more info on what’s to come as we get closer to the date. For now help us announce the news to the world and support our Thunderclap:

abraksil

• Priest
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2017, 08:10:26 PM »

Something special came in a mail today :D Do you know what this means? ;)

abraksil

• Priest
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2017, 06:08:09 PM »

Yes everybody! We’re going to Seattle! The main point of our upcoming Kickstarter will be our visit at PAX WEST. We’ve been selected by Foundation Indie Games Poland to showcase our game at their stand this year. If you happen to be at PAX this year drop by Polish booth and say hello :)

P.S Soulblight Kickstarter will go live on AUG 17th. Don’t forget to support our thunderclap: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/59652-soulblight-live-on-kickstarter

abraksil

• Priest
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2017, 09:45:02 AM »

We’ve announced last week that as a part of Soulblight upcoming kickstarter we will be visiting Pax West 2017 Besides it being a perfect opportunity to spread the word about our campaigning. PAX will also be a culmination of our alpha tests

Don’t worry though - Certain things will remain the same!
  • If you have alpha access you will still be able to run the game any time you want
  • I will continue to sharing the steam keys every monday
  • You will still be able to sign up at www.mynextgames.com for the chance to receive the key

What does the end of alpha tests mean? Well… The only thing that will change is the fact that I will no longer update the build regularly. This doesn't mean though the game won't need testing. But how we will be doing it I will share with you next time :)

P.S Soulblight kickstarter will go live on AUG 17th. Don’t forget to support our thunderclap: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/59652-soulblight-live-on-kickstarter

abraksil

• Priest
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2017, 03:35:34 PM »

It's 6 days before Soulblight kickstarter launch. I wake up to learn we've been selected Intel Level Up Contest Finalist! :D Nice timing don't you think ;)

abraksil

• Priest
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2017, 06:25:32 PM »
Soulblight beta on the horizon as kickstarter reward

As I mentioned couple days ago our alpha test program will come to an end with our visit at Pax West 2017. This doesn’t mean though the game needs no more tests. Soon after the kickstarter campaign we will be beginning the beta test. The beta build will include much bigger part of the game. You will be able to face all 3 bosses we’ve prepared as well as acquire up to four taints. The access to the beta tests will be one of the kickstarter rewards.

Soulblight kickstarter will go live next Thursday (AUG 17th)

Don’t forget to support our thunderclap :)
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/59652-soulblight-live-on-kickstarter