Author Topic: Trump for president  (Read 593 times)

Krice

• Protector of the @
    • View Profile
    • Email
Trump for president
« on: September 16, 2016, 08:06:49 PM »
I believe Trump is better than Clinton. I'm just pretty sure if you vote for Clinton she will be like Obama, giving lot of speeches and nothing else happens. I also would like to see if Trump is going to build that wall. Besides Trump is a better image of USA.

Lord_Mork

• Acolyte
    • View Profile
Re: Trump for president
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 12:06:31 AM »
I know the dangers of politics on discussion boards ...

But I have to agree.

The only bad thing about him is the 'partisan' speech, which is Hilary's sin too. I read some figures that said 40% of American voters would not approve of their children marrying someone from the other political party. This is ridiculous, politics should not be so polarized. I want the groupthink to stop.

Of course, both sides are guilty of misleading TV ads and "demonizing" that has led to this point.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:08:04 AM by Lord_Mork »

Aleksanderus

• Bishop
  • Champion of the unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 04:08:34 PM »
No political rantposts so far!

Succes!

Krice

• Protector of the @
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 07:34:25 AM »
It's funny how people are outraged when Trump said his celebrity status allows him to do anything to women. That's exactly how it is! He is just telling the truth and it's actually what makes people angry. I think people of USA don't even deserve Trump, he is too good to be their president.

Krice

• Protector of the @
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 10:14:31 PM »
I think building The Wall is actually not that bad idea. It means lot of work, so builder companies will be happy. Also, I think it's going to be a big wall and people are going to want to see it, just for that reason (increased tourism income). It doesn't have to look crappy, like that wall in Israel you know.