Author Topic: Infra Arcana, a horror/Lovecraft roguelike (now at v19.0!).  (Read 61877 times)

NON

• High Priest
    • View Profile
    • Infra Arcana
    • Email
Re: Infra Arcana, a horror/Lovecraft roguelike (now at v19.0!).
« Reply #360 on: July 21, 2017, 12:34:19 PM »
OK so I don't think the problem has anything to do with SP versions anymore.

I think the problem I'm having is because I'm trying to run it on a virtual machine, and that hardware acceleration is not supported.

I re-uploaded the IA Windows version now, renamed as "x86" instead, since that's clearly what it is.

Would still be great if you could download and try it out on your 32bit machine Legend.
Happy is the tomb where no wizard hath lain and happy the town at night whose wizards are all ashes.

Legend

• Protector of the @
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #361 on: July 21, 2017, 08:41:54 PM »
Hey NON. I didn't get to try the version I originally saw which said it was 64 bit. But just downloaded and tried the x86 version that is now on the page and it seems to work fine. Thanks. And yeah, I have xp sp3.

NON

• High Priest
    • View Profile
    • Infra Arcana
    • Email
« Reply #362 on: July 21, 2017, 08:50:44 PM »
Hey NON. I didn't get to try the version I originally saw which said it was 64 bit. But just downloaded and tried the x86 version that is now on the page and it seems to work fine. Thanks. And yeah, I have xp sp3.
Excellent!

The version you downloaded now is exactly the same build. All I did was to rename the folder and zip file to "x86" instead (since it actually already was).
Happy is the tomb where no wizard hath lain and happy the town at night whose wizards are all ashes.