This update fixes a roundup of quite a few bugs, including some serious ones:
- Fixed serious bug causing frequent crashes while generating missions.
- Fixed serious issue causing the game to hang when generating certain missions in the Flooded Ruins Zone.
- Fixed serious bug causing the game to crash when destroying an abomination egg.
- Fixed bug causing some missions in the Cloud Heaven Zone to be generated without mission objectives.
- Fixed bug causing some Story Codes not to work.
- Fixed several small bugs potentially causing inconsistency when replaying certain Acts using Story Codes.
- Fixed bug causing certain hellion to be erroneously vulnerable upon spawning.
- Fixed minor tiling bugs affecting Mystic Caverns Zone and Hidden Garden Zone.
- Fixed/improved some minor details related to mission objective positioning in all Zones.
- New achievements are now saved when accomplished during an adventure (to help protect against lost progress in the event of an unexpected computer shutdown during play).
- The Progress list can now be sorted in either ascending or descending order using the Tab key (descending by default).
- The exit portal will now relocate if blocked from materialising at the completion of a mission.
- Made small tweaks to slightly increase late-game difficulty gradient.
- Tweaked timing of vision controls.
- It is now possible to use the hot air balloon in all standard missions!
- Green spooks now carry from one to three young, rather than two.
- Slightly altered behaviour and increased life total of constructors.
- The Mystic Caverns Zone is no longer always swathed in darkness!
- Additional minor tweaks to Act generation in Mystic Caverns Zone.
- Minor tweaks to briefing text formatting.
- Various additional minor and miscellaneous code and efficiency updates and improvements.
As always, the latest version can be downloaded here: www.rjbsoftware.uk/afterlife3/download
I'm also currently planning a further expansion in the near future with some new content, so as always, please do feel welcome to post with any additional thoughts. :)