Temple of The Roguelike Forums
Websites => The Roguebasin => Topic started by: akeley on January 08, 2017, 12:39:53 PM
For some months now the database looked a bit skewed compared to what I remember from before - different layout, can`t choose categories/fields, the random/last updated/etc roguelikes table is gone. Now I tried a simple search and it doesn`t work.
Was wondering if it`s just me or is it broken in general. I tried it on Win 8,1, newest Firefox and old Opera.
Seems broken in general, I wrote about it some time ago. Tested on Win10 + newest Edge / Explorer / Chrome / Firefox / Maxthone.
I think the entire database has been broken for months now, if not years. I can't even get it to do a search for me. The last update date seems to be 2011, I wouldn't be surprised if it were broken since then.
Nah, it was working up till last year (though bit mangled).
I messaged Slash couple of times about it, so far no reply.
Auto update may have been disabled in one of them server moves, that shouldn't have stopped it from working tho... I'll check with Z regarding this.
And it's back online! https://blog.slashie.net/2017/01/10/irldb-international-roguelike-database-revived/
Thank @, everything is working again. I was starting to panic...